Author Topic: New map: Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room *Update 2-22-09*  (Read 29125 times)

The more I look at this map, the more I love it. Great job.

Could use a wall lamp in the corner of the living area I think. It seems a little dark in there.

Yeah looks like a really well designed house but I think you could use more light sources around the place to give it some depth. Also I think using the same type of wood for the kitchen surfaces as the windows and roof beams is a bit overdone and you should go with a nice granite kitchen surface instead.

And nobody has striplights above their dining room table :)

Could use some household plants too. :) I recommend the "Sharp Tree Pack". If you can't find a link on these forums or the RTB forums, I can give you one.

its alright
add more textures
it looks like its inhabited, but still being built at the same time

i think it would be awesome to expand it, have stairs up to a bedroom... and maybe an attic, small rooms

You should make the doors have a more white texture. I think that would look better from both the inside and outside.
Also, the door on the outside is quite large when compared to the doors on the inside.
You should also name it something less ambiguous.

This map has really caught my eye though. It looks like something I'd constantly use.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:05:57 PM by dUMBELLS »

Bump, for more praise.
Edit: Posting on rtb since he seems to have dissipated. File too big :c
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 10:57:51 PM by Jimmg »

I've seen this map before.. played in it before... Are you sure this is yours?

I've seen this map before.. played in it before... Are you sure this is yours?
You're an idiot that cant read dates.