Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288142 times)

And you said it yourself: It doesn't take a chef to know what food is good and what is bad, that is why I am trying to help people improve their poses and not to mention to help improve mine too.
yeah I was trying to help you improve your poses until you insulted me and threw a temper tantrum when I gave you some criticism lol

yeah sure. not everything you pose is all guns. some of it is some nonsensical props thrown around in a flat room on a sadly under detailed RP map. but pretty every 4/5 posts is a generic gun pose

and hey, who cares right? you're not bad at it. sure it's generic as loving hell and it's flat, but it can be pulled off and you do a decent job of it. I tried to make that point, but that last one you posted with the army dude firing the gun was really just sub-par, there were tons of problems with it and all I did was point them out.

Getting into a loving grudge fight over this bullstuff is worthless, meaningless, exhausting and stupid. There shouldn't even be any bad blood between us. This all started when you just straight out insulted my old artwork because I criticized yours. You need to stop being so sensitive about criticism, and if you REALLY want to improve, then you'll need to learn to take it.

We're not saying that you've literally never made a good pose in your life. We're not calling you bad or worthless. We're just calling your work repetitive. There's nothing wrong with a bit of change in composition and there's certainly nothing wrong with encouraging someone to do so. GMOD posing is a skill that you constantly build on over time. Don't just find a comfort zone and stagnate in it forever.

yeah I was trying to help you improve your poses until you insulted me and threw a temper tantrum when I gave you some criticism lol
My fault, I'm sorry.

and hey, who cares right? you're not bad at it. sure it's generic as loving hell and it's flat, but it can be pulled off and you do a decent job of it. I tried to make that point, but that last one you posted with the army dude firing the gun was really just sub-par, there were tons of problems with it and all I did was point them out.
Yeah I understand.

We're not saying that you've literally never made a good pose in your life. We're not calling you bad or worthless. We're just calling your work repetitive. There's nothing wrong with a bit of change in composition and there's certainly nothing wrong with encouraging someone to do so. GMOD posing is a skill that you constantly build on over time. Don't just find a comfort zone and stagnate in it forever.
I mostly do poses with firearms because I am a firearm enthusiast, but I will try to make less and more of different stuff.

Thank you for pointing all of this out.

minor 3rd party edits (blood and the green dot on the detector)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:05:37 PM by Dezcaban² »

why the hell is he shining a flashlight on a led screen

it's pointed at the artifact

Why is he shining a flashlight on an artifact that shines brighter than the flashlight

Why does he not sense the monster to his side that's waiting to kill him?

because he's obviously too busy shining a light on the artifact that shines brighter than the flashlight you silly goose

Snorks just come outta nowhere man.

Why is he shining a flashlight on an artifact that shines brighter than the flashlight
because what's the point in turning off the flashlight and putting it away when he'd need it to navigate out of the room. you're essentially asking me 'why is he holding a flashlight' and it's because his environment is dark.

Hell, when I go artifact hunting, mutants are the LAST thing on my mind. That stuff is dangerous. Moonlight is an electra artifact which probably means he's standing between 5 electric anomalies which the snork has no real navigational intelligence to avoid, which means he'll get fried into snork toast if he comes anywhere near the stalker.

And, stuff. Snorks are sneaky bastards.

Hell, when I go artifact hunting, mutants are the LAST thing on my mind. That stuff is dangerous. Moonlight is an electra artifact which probably means he's standing between 5 electric anomalies which the snork has no real navigational intelligence to avoid, which means he'll get fried into snork toast if he comes anywhere near the stalker.

And, stuff. Snorks are sneaky bastards.
Man, i remember back in my days when Snorks weren't freaky and deadly mutants and instead were these colorful creatures that lived in homes under the sea!

Man, i remember back in my days when Snorks weren't freaky and deadly mutants and instead were these colorful creatures that lived in homes under the sea!

>New enhanced Engi comes out.
>Looks as stoned as forget
>