Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1287679 times)

Meet the Modern Medic (Yes, I know the heavy's legs aren't posed similarly to the Medic's,
but who cares, right?)

Looks good & simple, nice job.

>New enhanced Engi comes out.
>Looks as stoned as forget
>
i wouldn't reccomend you to greentext when you cant do it correctly.

Oh heavens it looks like I never ended up posting some others, I'm bad at keeping up with that

old pics that I don't think I ever posted here but might have

an also an outside shot of this one cause it looked neato
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:06:15 PM by Yndaaa~ »

Oh heavens it looks like I never ended up posting some others, I'm bad at keeping up with that
What's this model called/from?

because what's the point in turning off the flashlight and putting it away when he'd need it to navigate out of the room. you're essentially asking me 'why is he holding a flashlight' and it's because his environment is dark.
    Why doesn't he aim the flashlight into the darkness in an effort to make a route out, if he is holding it to navigate out of the room? He would be able to see more. He would be able to possible figure out a way to travel away and out of that place, and with the Moonlight he wouldn't need to worry about that Snorker.

I can see what you are getting at, how you wouldn't put the flashlight away and such as it would be a waste of time and effort, but at least be efficient. I mean, for god's sake his survival is at stake here.

Other than those minor flaws, nice pose man.  :cookie:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:04:38 PM by MegaZilla911 »

that poses look pretty natural

neat
Thanks, they're good ragdolls but they have some minor flaws; the toe bone is very weird and broken, finger posing is meh.. and the clavicles are kind of bad too... Other than that they're pretty good.

Thanks, they're good ragdolls but they have some minor flaws; the toe bone is very weird and broken, finger posing is meh.. and the clavicles are kind of bad too... Other than that they're pretty good.
The spines are loving terrible, and the females faceposing is loving stuff as well