Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288174 times)

I'm currently porting the accessories from Blockland and into Gmod but Milkshape 3D is such a pest, sometimes it says the file name is too long (it's probably including the file path too), but when i choose the same files it sometimes WON'T give me an error

To fix it i need to import something like the Cop Hat and choose the texture it's already using and if Milkshape doesn't continue to give me the error, i can then choose the .vtf files just fine, but sometimes i need use kHED to give the item the textures, then i need to save it as a Milkshape 3D Binary (.ms3d) file
I guess I should do all all the accessories and such, then maybe finally release v4. :P

I guess I should do all all the accessories and such, then maybe finally release v4. :P
I did them all! BUAHAHAHAHAAA

Edit: Here they are! :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 01:31:04 AM by Masterlegodude »

Quote from: Masterlegodude

you sir, are quite funny

So, you think Marcem could have Skin switcher support for the blockland models? It'd probably be easier than downloading all the hexed skins
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:29:40 PM by Katamari007 »

My hat's Navy Blue, but I'm at least happy you made these items.

My hat's Navy Blue, but I'm at least happy you made these items.
Oh, i thought it was the same color as your shirt..

hooray more pictures, they're kind of half-assed. Well, except for the last one.

I got dibs on his crowbar!

Who will get it first?!

"Hey-ya, Tom it's Bob, from the office down the hall"

+1 nothing to who ever guesses the reference of the last one

Edit: Here they are! :D

FFF, I was going to get a new version of Blockland Models out, with the tank and everything!

+1 nothing to who ever guesses the reference of the last one
ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS!

Also, Worlds colide

EDIT: Sorry for stretch
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 06:30:20 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

I felt bad for messing up Super Yoshi Bro's hat color and made him a new picture

Go visit his DeviantART! :D

I felt bad for messing up Super Yoshi Bro's hat color and made him a new picture

Go visit his DeviantART! :D
O yu

you sir, are quite funny

So, you think Marcem could have Skin switcher support for the blockland models? It'd probably be easier than downloading all the hexed skins
I made a bunch of skins for v4.  I'm not doing personal ones, though.

ehh, Im gonna double post, the reason will be obvious. I don't want my picture to be the last post on the page

Double Post: You guys know the F-Zero Music Box from the Toybox? I turned the prop into a working vehicle

It plays around 50 songs which you can listen to while in the roosterpit and when you're driving around :D