Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288330 times)

finally got a comp that can run gmod ill get screenies soon sorry for bad grammar, i'm not good with a laptop keyboard

That is the worst pose I've ever seen.
OH WOW,DO YOU THINK SO?

[/sarcasm]

It meant it to be. It was for part of my video on YT.

OH WOW,DO YOU THINK SO?

[/sarcasm]

It meant it to be. It was for part of my video on YT.
But in all seriousness, it's not funny at all.
It's just disgusting. :c

It's not really my fault,the creator of the ragdoll made a face pose option called "lol" and he stuck his tongue out.I just turned them all to fullest to make it look like he was screaming.<STRANGELY,AT THAT.>

Hey guys I got Gmod yesterday, whats your steam names i'll add ya.
Actually its LazertOfPwnage

For Christmas.
DON'T PUT STICKYBONBS ON THE TREE, SILLY HEAVY!

Took my first picture on my new laptop :D

It's too bad it can't have AA or dynamic shadows...

I can never think of anything to pose. Can somebody give me an idea?

It's horrible because I haven't done any posing in Gmod for about a year and a half.

I'm just going to leave these here

I'm just going to leave these here

:O -snip-   ? -snip-  OIC -snip-
Dang bro did marcem do that? and is the hat seperate or in ragdoll?

Well, here's what I have;

Dang bro did marcem do that? and is the hat seperate or in ragdoll?
I'm currently porting the accessories from Blockland and into Gmod but Milkshape 3D is such a pest, sometimes it says the file name is too long (it's probably including the file path too), but when i choose the same files it sometimes WON'T give me an error

To fix it i need to import something like the Cop Hat and choose the texture it's already using and if Milkshape doesn't continue to give me the error, i can then choose the .vtf files just fine, but sometimes i need use kHED to give the item the textures, then i need to save it as a Milkshape 3D Binary (.ms3d) file

I think I might have perfected walking, I have a little secret on how to do it, but it's probably not the best way.

ANYWAYS

Looks like this guys having a pretty good day

I spoke too soon.