Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1394716 times)

i found this really cool forest map for counter strike, so i went through it taking some DoF pictures to just past by the time:

garry's mod 13 coming soon

id still love some feedback on my guardsmen
also

Oh man, big updates, Garry's Mod 10 big, i'm very curious as to what Garry has in store for the new version that is so big

GARRYS MOD 13 INCLUDES
a new hat

If Garry's Mod 13 doesn't include a crafting system and a store, i'm quitting Garry's Mod forever

I found these in the props_swamp folder, which is mostly used by cp_mountainlab

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:30:26 AM by Masterlegodude »

Do you know what "suck the heads" means?
'Cuz I came down here with Keith once, and he didn't know, and...
I mean, it 'aint nothing bad, it's about eatin'.

omg that mounted fish is awesome possum

I gotta look through those random map-developer prop packs some more 'cause by the looks of it there's goodies!

The gold plate on the mounted fish has the name 'N. Dynamite' under the words

Possible Napoleon Dynamite reference? It's a possibility seeing as the props_swamps folder has that sign that reference Left 4 Dead 2 and the airboat that has 'Freeman's Boat Tours' on the back of it, which is a clear reference to Half Life 2

Mountain Lab is a user created map that was selected by Valve to be an official map, so i think i might be right on the Napoleon Dynamite reference

Why is Scout sniffing that hat?
big money big money
or
he's rubbing it for luck

Sorry for dubleh post but for an upcoming plethora of pictures, I was inspired by this to use TF2 characters to make up a scene like in Professor Layton (as you can see I posted there with scout as luke)

Question is how should I make layton. Should I just make it like the one in the picture?

big money big money
or
he's rubbing it for luck
It looks like he's getting high

It looks like he's getting high
THERES COCAINE ON THAT THERE HAT

EDIT: King of 475.