Author Topic: JD  (Read 21602 times)

Then IGNORE IT.
You show your posts all the time and I'm not going around saying,
"he posts all the time I hate him because he posts so much"
If you hate my posts, ignore them.

If you hate my posts, ignore them.
Kay, right now, I'm not going to let your little stupid ideas get to me. I'm going to simply stop posting in this topic, because you are a little attention whore. Is it that your mother dropped you on your head, or that you were just born handicapped?
If you answer that, you're officially stupider than I thought.
And plus, I didn't say I hate your posts.

His smiley addiction isnt the worste. I met someone that couldnt go 2 sentences without the @.@ smiley. It got so loving annoying I ended up booting the person from the group.

EDIT: Forget too mention it was in WoW

Kay, right now, I'm not going to let your little stupid ideas get to me. I'm going to simply stop posting in this topic, because you are a little attention whore. Is it that your mother dropped you on your head, or that you were just born handicapped?
If you answer that, you're officially stupider than I thought.
And plus, I didn't say I hate your posts.
You call me a drama whore and your trying to make me feel bad? Pfft.

His smiley addiction isnt the worste. I met someone that couldnt go 2 sentences without the @.@ smiley. It got so loving annoying I ended up booting the person from the group.

EDIT: Forget too mention it was in WoW
Another "text emote" people genrally abuse is "xD", I see this so often, Jesus.

Hey guys, he stopped posting. Lets all snicker at his failures some more now.

*snicker* *snicker* *snicker*

Edit: :3 is text. Ignore it.

Ok I am loving sick of you bringing this bullstuff out.

The forums are meant for what? To be read. If the forums were meant to be ignored, they wouldn't exist and nobody would use them. You brought that same bullstuff arguement the last time you got banned, and it won't work this time either.

You are the same pompous asshat as you used to be, and you always will be. Very few people like you.

And your addon arguement is complete bullstuff as well. It's better to not make or release anything when you know it's stuffty, than to just release it anyway and act dumbfounded when everybody, sans a few idiots, thinks it is complete horsestuff. We don't give a forget if it's flatshaded if it sucks ass anyway.

You're loving pathetic. You even say that you'd kick someones ass if you knew their address. Everybody has heard that one before, and we all know you'd cut your own loving arms before you would kick anyone's ass.

Also I would love to see what kind of father would drive his son across the loving country over someone over the damned internet.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:05:57 PM by n0cturni »

Your a bit late to the party, my friend.

It's better to not make or release anything when you know it's stuffty, than to just release it anyway and act dumbfounded when everybody, sans a few idiots, thinks it is complete horsestuff. We don't give a forget if it's flatshaded if it sucks ass anyway.
The thing is, one of the add ons were made for a movie prop.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:06:47 PM by koolkody12 »

The thing is, one of the add ons were made for a movie prop.
But it was still stuffty.

But it was still stuffty.
Warren's camera didn't record, yet it was a useful prop in movies.

Warren's camera didn't record, yet it was a useful prop in movies.
True.

Your a bit late to the party, my friend.

I really don't care. He will read the thread again, because whenever he says he won't post in a topic again, he does.

The thing is, one of the add ons were made for a movie prop. Warren's camera didn't record, yet it was useful in movies.

That's the traditional excuse. The difference is that Warren's camera was actually useful, and not complete garbage that nobody would use.

I really don't care. He will read the thread again, because whenever he says he won't post in a topic again, he does.

That's the traditional excuse. The difference is that Warren's camera was actually useful, and not complete garbage that nobody would use.
Both points are also true. I even PM'd him quoting yer post.