Author Topic: JD  (Read 21603 times)

If I knew your address, and I'm not kidding, I'd get my dad to drive me to your house, and kick your fat ass personally.
LOL, that's the stupidest thing I've heard here in a while.

I'd give him a fake address just so he would have driven somewhere remote for no reason.

I'd give him a fake address just so he would have driven somewhere remote for no reason.
Who wouldn't?

Scanning through the conversation, I see it's all come back to his addons.

The question remains:  How the forget does that make him a twat?

Scanning through the conversation, I see it's all come back to his addons.

The question remains:  How the forget does that make him a twat?

I am wondering that too.

-------------------------------------

Now, let's see here.  Your saying his add-ons suck?  Why the forget you do download them, if you do.
If you think they are going to suck, why download them?

Also, all of you, stop arguing.  Your all acting like little kids, or "idiots" in my eyes.
Get used to it, if you don't like a person, don't talk to them, don't talk about them, don't even loving think about them.  Ignore them.  It's not like bashing them will have them make better add-ons or stuff like that.

Grow some balls and suck it up.

Old account: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=8362;sa=showPosts

New account: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=14397;sa=showPosts

He was banned, came back, and said he changed when he really hasn't and is acting like a complete dumbass.

Seriously, are you people even looking at his posts? I'd assume not.

Old account: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=8362;sa=showPosts

New account: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=14397;sa=showPosts

He was banned, came back, and said he changed when he really hasn't and is acting like a complete dumbass.

Seriously, are you people even looking at his posts? I'd assume not.
I noticed the day he posted his "I'm back" topic, but everyone said I was stupid.

Well, everyone who said it. forgetA YOU :D

Ignore them.  It's not like bashing them will have them make better add-ons or stuff like that.
Ok I am loving sick of you bringing this bullstuff out.

The forums are meant for what? To be read. If the forums were meant to be ignored, they wouldn't exist and nobody would use them.

Also, I don't care about his addons so much as I do his attitude. Read through a few of his posts.

K, guys, this is my last post ever. In game, about around Halloween, I changed my name. Lemurdecatta, as Robo Noob has informed me, took this opportunity to change his name to my name, and has been, or is still, raiding servers and asking for Auto-Admin. This is not me. If you see him again, ban him immediately. *If he asks* Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

User was banned for this post

He never stands up to his word.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:05:13 PM by n0cturni »

Also, I don't care about his addons so much as I do his attitude. Read through a few of his posts.
Attitude?

Quotes please.

I gave you two links...

I looked through his posts(not many, but in the ones I did he was being nice).  I was requesting examples of bad attitude.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:24:30 PM by Quantum »

Do me a favor. Go die. Then save me the trouble of caring any longer.
I won't. And who shoved the flaming bug up your ass?
You seem to forget that I know as much about Blockland as any average player, and that I'm not a dumbass with his head on backwards. And since when are you a mind reader? I know what advanced functions are.
die in a hole box Hobo's Box.
THERE IS A PATTERN OF KIRBIES GOING DOWN MY PAGE
TRIPPY MAN

Ontopic:
If you lern2grammar I might've actually done something for this. This is not Microsoft Word, nublet, go back to school for a few years and come back.
If Fooly made it, it's not new dumbass.
Did you get permission from Teh Brianator? Fooly?
The red text is hiding in your closet watching for you to type while another posts...
THEN HE COMES OUT AND EATS YOU SDGLSJBSA;B
Then a little kid says, "Mommy, there's red text tawking to me on my compwooter.."
Mom: "That's nice, honey."
Kid: "He says I should come pway wiff him in vha compwooter.."
Mom: "That's nice, honey."
Kid: "Bye mommy  :cookieMonster:"

Generally I stopped talking to it.
..Wait, since when is it an it?
Even this is a major pile of stuff that you just posted, he's most likely not replying.  :cookieMonster:
GO. DIE. NOW.
[/ambiguous topic]
._.
I was like
"What does he mean by that :C"
Olol, on the SS, you can see "Do It!" In front of the gun barrel  :cookieMonster:
"DO IT! SHOOT TEH NUB IN TEH BAWLZ!"
My FIRST face didn't look like stuff.
My FIRST face is in my faces/decals pack. And my FIRST face isn't made on MSpaint.
Ew, you did this on GIMP and failed this hard? Go die.

...This is only from his new account.

Wow. It seems as though the only insult he relies upon is, "Go die."

Nope. Do me a favor, quote in my last post where I said "Because I have 30 people to back me up, I'm right and you're wrong."
The 30 people that are backing me up are saying I'm not a twat.
There are plenty of people who dislike anyone, it's a given.
So your like rykuta, hated by all except his small group of people that don't know any better.

Also you forget that people can infer things.