Author Topic: JD  (Read 21618 times)

top left one, antenna for a wireless mic.
top left one, seriously what the forget is that? most mics dont have a platform.

He's pointing out the fact there is a ton of unnecessary poly's there.

I agree 100%. I tried to help him out by personally telling him his add-ons were stuff and he needs to think before he releases and he called me a "nublet" and said I had no experience in add-ons; then he realised he was a hypocritical bitch and persisted in trying to cover himself up with ":3 :3 :3 :3 LOOK AT ME AREN'T I CUTE". Then when more people came in backing up my claims he started flaming them which is the worst thing to do when your a modder, ignore peoples criticism. I personally feel he's a complete idiot and thinks hes god because hes got a few idiots on his bandwagon and a couple of stuffty add-ons under his belt.

I lol'd.

I agree 100%. I tried to help him out by personally telling him his add-ons were stuff and he needs to think before he releases and he called me a "nublet" and said I had no experience in add-ons; then he realised he was a hypocritical bitch and persisted in trying to cover himself up with ":3 :3 :3 :3 LOOK AT ME AREN'T I CUTE". Then when more people came in backing up my claims he started flaming them which is the worst thing to do when your a modder, ignore peoples criticism. I personally feel he's a complete idiot and thinks hes god because hes got a few idiots on his bandwagon and a couple of stuffty add-ons under his belt.

Exactly. I couldn't think of how to put it. :\

I can't remember when I first saw JDofpivot's posts, but it seemed like... off... :P I don't know. It was before I signed up for the forums, I think.

Is is possible that we could have a vote and ban this JD user?

No.

If I knew your address, and I'm not kidding, I'd get my dad to drive me to your house, and kick your fat ass personally.

Yes, because you sound SO threating telling your daddy to drive you.

Read all
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=61115.0
he was pretty much trying to get a number 2 fan?

I agree 100%. I tried to help him out by personally telling him his add-ons were stuff

Oh, insulting. What a very nice way to help.

Before releasing a mod; you really should brown townyze the following things:
1. Is my mod useful?
2. Does my mod have a point of purpose; not for the "lulz"?
3. Is it crap?

This mod failed all 3. I suggest you use the above guidelines; because this is the most pointless weapon.

The only thing he really said that was slightly insulting, was his last statement.

Oh, insulting. What a very nice way to help.

He said it nicer in the thread.

-_- You were right, I was going to post in this topic again.
Yeah yeah, blah blah blah etc etc.
That guy happens to be my friend. I'm simply helping a friend out. If I went around and stalked you guys, I'd be able to point out stuff like that.
Can't we just stop talking about it? ._. I mean, we've established that most of you dislike me.. To different extents. And we've established you want me voted off the island. I get that.
How 'bout it? :\

And we've established you want me voted off the island. I get that.
We can do that?
:O

We can do that?
:O
Haha, I was using it as an expression ;)

Haha, I was using it as an expression ;)
I don't care.

Get off our island.