Author Topic: JD  (Read 21630 times)

No, really, you get out. If you didn't notice, every add-on I've made since I started has not been Flatshaded. I didn't know how. Just like you didn't know how to do a lot of things.

You guys all hate him already? Damn he works fast.

You guys all hate him already? Damn he works fast.

Well most of them are Drama band wagonteers who like to agree with the topic.
"Oh, I hate JD."
"Yeah he sucks."
"What did he do to you?"
"Nothing, but you guys are saying some mighty believable stuff here"

Most of his posts are still rubbish, though.

...This is only from his new account.
Everyone gets pissed off once in a while, I doubt anyone has never posted something like his post.

Right, but it's how often he posts like that, and why.

Telling people to go die.....
.......what if they were suicidal, and their friend sent a video of them commiting Self Delete or ect. Like that.
How would you feel?

How would you feel?
I would laugh at the person's stupidity.

Also, if all those addons were made for your "Movie", don't release them. If someone wants it, they will request it.

Btw, you suck at modeling, I'll make a few diagrams in a sec.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 11:08:27 PM by John Mgee »

I would laugh at the person's stupidity.
oh that's it....

*gets video camera

I agree 100%. I tried to help him out by personally telling him his add-ons were stuff and he needs to think before he releases and he called me a "nublet" and said I had no experience in add-ons; then he realised he was a hypocritical bitch and persisted in trying to cover himself up with ":3 :3 :3 :3 LOOK AT ME AREN'T I CUTE". Then when more people came in backing up my claims he started flaming them which is the worst thing to do when your a modder, ignore peoples criticism. I personally feel he's a complete idiot and thinks hes god because hes got a few idiots on his bandwagon and a couple of stuffty add-ons under his belt.

-img-

top left one, antenna for a wireless mic.
top left one, seriously what the forget is that? most mics dont have a platform.