Author Topic: double payload  (Read 1761 times)

ive heard a lot of stuff from people about having double payload and its just one team pushing two carts, which is a stupid ass idea anyway, but i figured it all out

its not one team pushing two carts, its both teams pushing their own cart like a race to the finish

Just a note on the red cart still at the start. Because the lazy scout is not even pushing it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 03:22:56 PM by General Omega »

umm...the red cart is right behind him, one of the arrows is pointing too it

a bunch of people came up with this theory too. another theory is that that track connects above the horizon, and is actually just 1 track that loops around. or its jsut a background

i called is cart racing :D

Just a note on the red cart still at the start. Because the lazy scout is not even pushing it.
Nah. He's just showin off his Energy Drink and new scattergun :cookieMonster:

By going in the opposite direction of the cart?

By going in the opposite direction of the cart?
Actually, the tracks are both going straight, there just maybe some rocks between the two, you don't know what comes after that part though

If the objective is to push the cart, then is it not a good idea to go towards the cart ( topdown view, rotate about 135o)?

whats that small white tampon lookin pad at the bottom of the screen?

whats that small white tampon lookin pad at the bottom of the screen?

The top of the scout's head
http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/energydrink.htm

If double payload ISN'T the new gamemode, then you just know that someone in the mod community will make it.

New map, it goes up then goes down

I worked that out since the second I saw it, congrats slow-poke. Its obviously Payload Race where both teams fight to push there cart over the finish first.

I worked that out since the second I saw it, congrats slow-poke. Its obviously Payload Race where both teams fight to push there cart over the finish first.

This, and anyone who actually thought it was one team using 2 carts is a dumbass and should be shoved off a cliff. Good day to your sirs.

Seems cool, I'd love to see it. But the maps would have to be balanced as forget.