Author Topic: Best way to ask this girl out?  (Read 10558 times)

ask her out and use the pick up line- (You)-"Can I borrow a quarter?" (She says)- "Why?" (You)-" Cuz' I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the most beutiful girl in my life"  :cookieMonster: Hope this helps!

-RW(#1 SMP Fan)

I asked her out but she was saying she doesn't want a bf yet. And then she asked if we were still friends and I smiled and said yes. Alls good but I really thought she would say yes. :(

Most teenage dates last short. It's best that you'll just be her friend.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 05:05:14 PM by koolkody12 »

ask her out and use the pick up line- (You)-"Can I borrow a quarter?" (She says)- "Why?" (You)-" Cuz' I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the most beutiful girl in my life"  :cookieMonster: Hope this helps!

-RW(#1 SMP Fan)

Get out.

I asked her out but she was saying she doesn't want a bf yet. And then she asked if we were still friends and I smiled and said yes. Alls good but I really thought she would say yes. :(

owned in other words this is saying NO

owned in other words this is saying NO
so? at least he had the balls to ask someone out.

-RW(#1 SMP Fan)

That's cheesy as hell......

so? at least he had the balls to ask someone out.
owned....

Tie her up and then take your...... wait wrong story

Well you probably won't like her in a year or two, your mind changes.

Tie her up and then take your...... wait wrong story

Well you probably won't like her in a year or two, your mind changes.
You'll have to PM me that last part. I'm interested in some girl too....lol

Also, I spent 4 years of my high school pining after this one girl. I figured I had a chance since she started calling me "Hun" So I got up the nerve, asked her out and she just laughed at me. I was thankful that I was able to find out what would be after 4 years of agonizing and social awkwardness. I don't even hate her for it. I'm just glad to know and not spend the last 9 years wondering.

That's cheesy as hell......
 owned....
   It's from a quote website type of thing. Go figure...