Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 908072 times)

or

I need an answer very quickly :(

Oh wow! I had both of those. Actually, I had two of the yellow ones. I got those when I was like, what, 6? Where are you getting them from?

Oh wow! I had both of those. Actually, I had two of the yellow ones. I got those when I was like, what, 6? Where are you getting them from?
bricklink.

So far the only one I can get a good deal on is the yellow one, which is fine by me.

They're selling it for like $6

double pots

I here have a list of everything on my cart :3

Slowly rebuilding A.T.C. Fort. Slowly.

That not in Reel life bro

Since both the Red and the Yellow have the same pieces just some in different colors, I've decided to buy the yellow one and then buy all the colored parts for the red one. Much cheaper this way.

Only thing is I can't find these pieces by the same seller who i'm buying all that stuff from
11L

Edit: Alright, so it's come down to I have 7 cents left to make it an even $45

The first $0.07 piece I come across is... Guess.
hint: It's been mentioned excessively before.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:48:06 PM by Brickman »

The first $0.07 piece I come across is... Guess.
hint: It's been mentioned excessively before.

Orange motherloving chainsaw.

yuh huh
Buy several and remake star wars with orange transparent chainsaws instead of lightsabers.

Hey guys! I made a skycrane a couple months ago :d

I posted it in Heed's Modern War thread too

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!

I ordered these sick custom glow-in-the-dark lego lightsabers a few years back! I should totally post some pictures!

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!

I ordered these sick custom glow-in-the-dark lego lightsabers orange chainsaws a few years back! I should totally post some pictures!
:cookieMonster:

In response to Demitri's picture; I like your helicopter thing there, but I think that the like.. roosterpit should be a little larger.