Author Topic: Is Blockland dying?... =/  (Read 8091 times)

not all the mewer members are bad  :cookieMonster:

Am I one of the only ones that saw that Badspot made a spelling mistake?  :cookieMonster:

But no, the game is not dead as stated before.

Wut

im not tall enough to bandwagon,  stupid 60 inches tall of flesh is just useless

I too feel like were dying were missing something from the game to make it more epic but i don't know what D=

We're missing 1136 Seefor. An epic friend.

457 Players / 137 Servers
This is currently playing now.
Some could be doing something else right now. Like sleeping/working/school/another game/other stuff.
Or perhaps playing LAN or single player.

What was that site that Ephialtes posted? The one where it showed the amount of servers/players on a graph..?

There are more people playing the game and on the forum than ever before.  It's approaching the popularity it had during the free beta.  You only think it is "dying" because you are a narcissistic child and you equate your own personal boredom with a global state of affairs. 
Very true, people don't know that Blockland isn't deing, but growing larger every day. I mean, Blockland almost has 12k IDs. If this game continues to get popular, it will meet the popularity of many good PC games. Including ROBLOX.

Very true, people don't know that Blockland isn't deing, but growing larger every day. I mean, Blockland almost has 12k IDs. If this game continues to get popular, it will meet the popularity of many good PC games. Including ROBLOX.
bandwAgons are true!

You only think it is "dying" because you are a narcissistic child and you equate your own personal boredom with a global state of affairs. 
LOL
Didn't the last thread like this have almost the exact same name, I'm sure there will be a similar thread a couple months from now.

Blockland was better when I joined. I MISS U AND UR SERVER APPLES PLZ COME BACK!!!

When i joined, all the kids were there. Now its just all the more mature people.

I don't know really, but sometimes I feel like Blockland's dying, ATLEAST the forums. And I don't want that, I have a lot of friend on Blockland, and I want to have a place where I can discuss with them, and show my builds. I mean, look at the gallery - it's empty !? one new build every day, I remember just a few months ago, when the builds just kept on coming, all the time! =/

What's happening

No no... You're dying...

Think we'll all die when Lego Universe is released?

All of you kids plagued Blockland when it startded to die, and now you reap the consequences.

I feel my older friends are slowly quitting. Its just all of the servers are full of nutcase and crapload of add-ons that do the FREAKING SAME THING.

Its you, kids, who mercilessly spam our good servers. Can you even remember what did you first do when you joined? Yes, spam. Now imagine how many people join each day, and the rate they join their first servers.

Now, its just freaking boring to see all of the god-forsaken servers. Yes, I'm talking about that CityRP virus and those unstable RPG's that aren't even run by a complete script, merely just events.

I'm going to wait and see if the good servers will ever come back. Maybe I'll change my mind.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:17:04 PM by jaydee0004 »

In response to the topic title, yes.

Of AIDS.