Author Topic: Is Blockland dying?... =/  (Read 8099 times)

I realized it today that yes, Blockland is dying. :c All the servers were crappy, there are no good un-oopah'd clans that are accepting apps, and more and more people are being stupid.  :panda:

Yes, I'm talking about that CityRP virus and those unstable RPG's that aren't even run by a complete script, merely just events.

I love making event-only RPG's. Makes me feel special.

I have a whole money, banking, item buying, lot buying, thing all worked out.

Think we'll all die when Lego Universe is released?

yeah as if a huge commercial game can beat a community driven game

I love making event-only RPG's. Makes me feel special.

I have a whole money, banking, item buying, lot buying, thing all worked out.
That's cool :O

We need to put Blockland on anti-depressants, lol.

I'm 11 years old but I don't build stuff.
lol yea thats epic

i think BL, the game itslef, is improving, but the players are not, it really depends what you mean

i agree, a little bit of the BL spirit is dying a little. i think its just a little overwhelming that were in the 12k and its just happening. but, i also think its the noobs. most are fun to mess around with. but now, they're just annoying. only every once in a while you'll get a good laugh. but not to much anymore.

In late July(31st), there were late 6K IDs.

We're double that in 8/9 months.

For the younger members around 6-11, blockland is an amazing adventure were you can spam IRWARNTSZARDMINRS !!11!!@11120932!!, Build bricks, laugh at the random pinking, and  :panda: a bit

But not to worry!! In a few years, they will be all growd up, and blockland will be her old self again.

For the younger members around 6-11, blockland is an amazing adventure were you can spam IRWARNTSZARDMINRS !!11!!@11120932!!, Build bricks, laugh at the random pinking, and  :panda: a bit

But not to worry!! In a few years, they will be all growd up, and blockland will be her old self again.
Reported for not only spamming, but promoting it.  Way to go.

He's not a child. He's just joking.

her old self

You checked?

dying cause no good addons are coming out liek stuff that takes a week to make

cause its not sumer and sats and cat6 or w/e is comin up

I too feel like were dying were missing something from the game to make it more epic but i don't know what D=
me too. D=

I lolol that there are a bunch of people that joined in 2008 saying how were "dying"
For all I know maybe they've been around forever never making a forum account (Kind of like me :P) but still