Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3915180 times)

Finished my pistol, just needs animation and (stuff)Points.

I'll prolly make a thread later for help.

Because my thread hasn't really been looked at, I'll post my would-be weapon here.

Meet the Weevil.

Because my thread hasn't really been looked at, I'll post my would-be weapon here.
"snip"
Meet the Weevil.

Model sucks :/
you must be new to modeling ^^

Model sucks :/
you must be new to modeling ^^
bah, it r cute.
My unbeatable Counter-Terrorist army:
-SNIP-
FUUUUUUU---------
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:34:22 PM by MEEKL!!! »

Lol, here is my first model, I made this a loonnngg time ago, I just got really into it, and then fell flat.

and it has a bunch of random lines, ignore that. (and yes it is a halo 3 plasma pistol, at the time I just made it, and then decided it should be on blockland)

I have made like 3 models now. The other two were a bed for a prop (I was told to make detailed, and then it was WAY too detailed so I don't believe it will ever become a add-on) and an incendiary grenade (the model wasn't bad, just was a grenade with a pin.

your good in that stuff i cant wait

your good in that stuff i cant wait

cant wait for what?

At 479 faces, I bring you, the Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle, or the AR2 for short.

:O Very nice, but I think that the stock of the gun is in need of detail, like at least make it be wider than the main body of the gun, or even put a triangle in the center of it so it's like a hollow stock, which is something popular nowadays. Otherwise it looks epic :3

I like it :O i think im going try to make the shotgun ^^

At 479 faces, I bring you, the Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle, or the AR2 for short.
[img]
Having a fancy render always makes it look cool.

Having a fancy render always makes it look cool.
Jealousy is bad azerath >:(

[img]
What are you using to render that?