Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3773054 times)

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac175/CaptainCrazyBlockland/machinepistol.png

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac175/CaptainCrazyBlockland/assaultrifle-1.png
The triggers are bad.
The stocks seem awkward
So do the magazines
and the sights.

You should also try making the missing corners (Don't know what else to call them) a bit bigger.

Although they're still pretty good.

Now to Kevin's

It's pretty good. I like the colors. But the handle looks a little small (Although probably scaled to fit the blockhead's hand, in this case everything else is to big)

Now to Kevin's
It's pretty good. I like the colors. But the handle looks a little small (Although probably scaled to fit the blockhead's hand, in this case everything else is to big)

I thought it looked weird, I  wanted to get it in game though to see how it would fit.

OH GOD I CAN'T DECIDE

(coincidentally, this isn't ALL of the weapons)
Release those loving shotguns.
DOIT.

I thought it looked weird, I  wanted to get it in game though to see how it would fit.
There are several reference figures/hands floating around the internet.

Holy stuff, I found really old models I made when I was about 14.
This was made on Maya version 8 I believe.

UV - Track

I wanted to make stuff for Blockland but I just didn't know stuff then. I still have the model if anyone wants it, or who can turn this into a vehicle.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:51:47 AM by Desert eagle »

this WILL own once you finish and post it! i give you  :cookie: x87

Looks kind of dumb imo, adding a compensator and selector switch to the vanilla gun would be better.

The machine pistol's big bro, the Assault rifle. Bathe in it's genericness!

These are pretty rushed, as they were mostly modeling practice and I'm too much of a lazy bum to learn Torque and make my own weapons.
lovey, just fix up those triggers :(

The triggers are bad.
The stocks seem awkward
So do the magazines
and the sights.

You should also try making the missing corners (Don't know what else to call them) a bit bigger.

Although they're still pretty good.

Now to Kevin's

Eh, I though mine were a good start. Thanks for the suggestions, but what are the "missing corners"?

Eh, I though mine were a good start. Thanks for the suggestions, but what are the "missing corners"?
The edges with a curve.

I don't know why I said corners.

this WILL own once you finish and post it! i give you  :cookie: x87
Wat.

I was making a staff, right?

And just for fun, I used tremendous amounts of smooth on it, it started to look like a runescape model.

Then, I got back on track and finished it :D