Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3910452 times)

Finished up my second sniper rifle model.  Last one I made was two years ago, and the file's been lost since then.
Although that wasn't the end result, at least this one looks better.

Finished up my second sniper rifle model.  Last one I made was two years ago, and the file's been lost since then.
Although that wasn't the end result, at least this one looks better.

snip
Pretty coolio.

However, that scope looks really plain. Maybe you could make it shaped more like:

Minus the silly texture.

However, that scope looks really plain. Maybe you could make it shaped more like:

[img width=300]http://www.outdoorlife.com/files/imagecache/photo-single-upscale/photo/6/SZ_turkey_pro_scope.jpg[/img]

I wasn't entirely pleased with how it turned out either.  I'll definitely try something like that, thanks for the recommendation.

Also why does the handle have a dent in it

Is it bigger on the inside?
No, and that's actually the major problem.

Is it bigger on the inside?
Don't you mean Smaller on the outside.
(Doctor Who Christmas Special reference)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:38:39 AM by nienhaus1 »

Don't you mean Smaller on the outside.
(Doctor Who Christmas Special reference)

What I mean by
and that's actually the major problem.

is that you can't really fly it in 1st person.

Oh well I was just making a joke, have you seen the Christmas Special yet?

Now using the hands and torso of Dark Star's rig, setting up bones and bone weights are gonna be headache inducing probably

Desu face looks good with red hair

Should i make that into a face for Blockland?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:15:52 AM by Masterlegodude »

Oh well I was just making a joke, have you seen the Christmas Special yet?
Yes, I have. I quoted you because you said reverence instead of reference and it bothered me. :P

Yes Master you should, I think it would be good if you added more then one face though and make a small pack of like three or so faces.

I quoted you because you said reverence instead of reference and it bothered me. :P
How did I miss that.