Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3910938 times)

thanks, gotta get used to all these controls again o.o

ohhhh i was doing ctrl d

also how do you subdivide?

You can also press Ctrl-R to preform the loop-cut function. Works similar to subdivide except that it effects all quad faces in the string/loop of faces that you choose (Hiding a face will . It also allows you to choose where the extra edges are made in the faces.

Unfortunately it doesn't work on triangle faces, which is why subdivide is still useful.

You can also press Ctrl-R to preform the loop-cut function. Works similar to subdivide except that it effects all quad faces in the string/loop of faces that you choose (Hiding a face will . It also allows you to choose where the extra edges are made in the faces.

Unfortunately it doesn't work on triangle faces, which is why subdivide is still useful.
oh wow thats useful, thanks

-awesomesnip-

Getting close to being done.

Hey, this is looking great so far! Are you planning to put stretchers on the sides? For the complete M*A*S*H experience

Hey, this is looking great so far! Are you planning to put stretchers on the sides? For the complete M*A*S*H experience
Yep

Question about modelling. Is the models you guys make several shapes clipping into eachother or is it a singular shape.

Question about modelling. Is the models you guys make several shapes clipping into eachother or is it a singular shape.
both

It's hard to get decent images of the engine due to all those pipes.

Torso is not turning out well.  It looks like a freakin' santa bot.  I could really use some input regarding the torso.  Any suggestions are welcome at this point :/

Unless it's an MP40, you shouldn't be holding a gun by its magazine
What about an M4 when you're in CQC... the tighter you keep your arms when you hold a gun, the more stable you are, which is why if you want a better aim, you should hold an M4 by the magwell.

Torso is not turning out well.  It looks like a freakin' santa bot.  I could really use some input regarding the torso.  Any suggestions are welcome at this point :/

dont have it red?

0/10 obv not realistic enough!!!!