Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3910389 times)

Too large to be practical for racing. I don't like the ends of the turbines, the bevel and triangles don't work very well.

Too large to be practical for racing. I don't like the ends of the turbines, the bevel and triangles don't work very well.
if vehicles too big
make map bigger

if vehicles too big
make map bigger
That's the idea, I aim to make the map massive, and the vehicles will have the max speed I can put into a vehicle before it becomes ridiculous or break, also, the end of the turbines don't actually have those triangles, that would be the render's fault.

Fixed the triangles with an edge split and now showing which groups may be color-able.

I'm hoping to have buy-able parts, based on how many races you win.

Different engines mainly, the body was loving difficult.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:09:16 PM by Conservative »

I got poser

It's pretty good.

Did you get tips from Chriddof?

That's an epic scope, yo.

looks uncomfortable to hold tho lol

That's an epic scope, yo.
It's actually a laser

From the days when Arnold had to have a wire up his sleeve to the battery pack and a toggle switch in his other hand.

That's the idea, I aim to make the map massive, and the vehicles will have the max speed I can put into a vehicle before it becomes ridiculous or break, also, the end of the turbines don't actually have those triangles, that would be the render's fault.

Fixed the triangles with an edge split and now showing which groups may be color-able.

I'm hoping to have buy-able parts, based on how many races you win.

Different engines mainly, the body was loving difficult.
Absolutely awesome

That's an awesome laser yo.

Now get to the chopper!

Also Conservative, what are the physics going to be like? I can imagine something really funky where you had four invisible wheels with really relaxed springs and then something similar to plane physics, but idkdkdkk

stuff like tilting would probably have to be animation based; that's what i did for my wipeout ships, and it'd be more necessary here with the engines sticking out like that
handling could probably just be a 4 wheeled vehicle, though, yeah