Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850394 times)

it looks like a very angry asian man
I can't see that, I just see a big smile

filipe im gonna smack u down, maek some bot vehicles

make a boat

guys, is there any easier way to make fluid models, aka high poly count, more easy using a closed mesh? I'm trying to model atleast something basic, but its too hard 4 me :c

I ported another car on Blockland to test, this time it's a Peugeot 107
-snip-
Wow, those are some really nice cars! Any chance for a download or not?

I ported another car on Blockland to test, this time it's a Peugeot 107

-snip-
-snip-
Dat Puegeot..

Wow, those are some really nice cars! Any chance for a download or not?
It will get fail binned because it's high-poly and it's a port from another game so no.

It will get fail binned because it's high-poly and it's a port from another game so no.
You could send it in a PM to people, Wink wink.

And then some of them would end up leaking the whole thing.

Filipe, PORT OVER EVERYTHING.

Try porting some.. weapons. Or a human and rig it (what)

If you guys had Read, he said that they could be Fail binned for Being Too high Poly, so I don't even see a point for Importing every single vehicle, etc.

If you guys had Read, he said that they could be Fail binned for Being Too high Poly, so I don't even see a point for Importing every single vehicle, etc.
Dont capitalize random words, it doesn't make you cool, instead it makes you look like an idiot
And who are you even replying to

Dont capitalize random words, it doesn't make you cool, instead it makes you look like an idiot
And who are you even replying to
I doubt he was doing that to look cool, not sure why he'd actually do it, but that's my two cents

I believe he was responding to Frostbyte (maybe LeetZero too?)

I tell everyone this:
I don't know why I capitalize random words. It just happens, so let it go... And yes I was talking to frostbyte.