Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854206 times)

How much anatomy have you studied? In hindsight I probably should have.

Most of my anatomy study has been from figure drawing practice in class and pictures I can run over while sculpting

First test with stitches. I think they're way too small, the outer skin alone has ~450 stitches. I also added a belt holder and that strap I forgot, I'll post a render of that later when I get the stitches working. I'm probably not going to add holes, too much for too little detail. I also forgot to add stitching channels last time. Such a small feature but it helps immensely with the looks. (Visible on the inside of the notebook on the left side of the first image.)

Edit: Now that I'm looking at it I realize the belt holder position is wrong. I'll need to raise it a bit. The book is meant to be worn spine up on a belt.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:17:35 PM by Demian »

Think you could sink the stitches in a bit? Doesn't quite look right sitting on top like that in my head.

-snip-
taboo directed me to this
i like this very much, where can i see more of it

Bonus points for whoever can guess what comic this character is from  [If I have already told you what I'm working on over steam then don't answer this, you'll ruin it for everybody and don't deserve points]
Hints:
He's not a main character
He's on the cover of Issue 5
The comic is gory

Should be plenty of information for somebody to guess him
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:32:15 PM by Yndaaa~ »

thats a great model

also, it's sonic
stop pulling our tails

thats a great model

also, it's sonic
stop pulling our tails