Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854212 times)

i've noticed it in many of his models, I guess it's part of his style

Barrel holes aren't even that small IRL, and even bigger in Blockland.

Got a chance to sit down a work on my skull, still pretty wip

Got a chance to sit down a work on my skull, still pretty wip
oh no u spookd my batleship

Put a crack on it because all skulls of cracks on them.

oh no u spookd my batleship

Put a crack on it because all skulls of cracks on them.

cracks

cracks
You should always use real images as reference instead of illustrations or 3D models. The cracks aren't as pronounced as you might think.

You should always use real images as reference instead of illustrations or 3D models. The cracks aren't as pronounced as you might think.

[ width=300]http://www.bio.psu.edu/faculty/strauss/anatomy/skel/pics/Side%20Skull%20copy.JPG[/img]
Well no duh, my illustration takes away any doubt about there being segments to the skull that ill need to map out

Barrel holes aren't even that small IRL,
Dumbest comment of the day~

You see that?

That barrel right there

thats a 22.

Also

flash-hiders =/= Barrels

I'm going to assume the larger thing on the end is suppose to be the flashhider, because if it's not a 22. then it really should be bigger. if its a 22. bore then there is a lot of un-needed metal there.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:38:11 AM by Tayasaurus »

Idk I just think if you're going to put a gun in blockland, make the hole bigger :(

just started on this

Dumbest comment of the day~

My bad, I thought we were talking about military rifles not small guns that children use to shoot squirrels at 20 meters

But if you want you can also call me dumb because there are are much smaller toys like BB guns that you can use to shoot the neighbor's dog for a good laugh
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:26:54 PM by Aware »

My bad, I thought we were talking about military rifles not small guns that children use to shoot squirrels at 20 meters

But if you want you can also call me dumb because there are are much smaller toys like BB guns that you can use to shoot the neighbor's dog for a good laugh
Nearly all of the militarys weapons spawned from the basis of a civilian one.

.22's are no joke either, they are just as capable as killing a fully grown armored man than just eviscerating a squirrel.

a .22 LR is used by multiple militaries around the world for assassinations and even in assault weapons. You are in fact, speaking ignorantly.

i just realized those were from sao
i'd like to see how you impliment the armor into blockland
I'm going to assume the larger thing on the end is suppose to be the flashhider, because if it's not a 22. then it really should be bigger. if its a 22. bore then there is a lot of un-needed metal there.
I'm just following the guidelines in the picture, I'll go make it bigger now