Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854007 times)

Just model the way you see it best :)

Theres no need to change it. Only if you want to.

Nearly all of the militarys weapons spawned from the basis of a civilian one.
.22's are no joke either, they are just as capable as killing a fully grown armored man than just eviscerating a squirrel.
a .22 LR is used by multiple militaries around the world for assassinations and even in assault weapons. You are in fact, speaking ignorantly.
the JNG-90 fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, everything you are saying is not only stupid but also totally irrelevant
in fact, its standard flash hider is outlandishly huge

the JNG-90 fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, everything you are saying is not only stupid but also totally irrelevant
in fact, its standard flash hider is outlandishly huge

I'm not going to know every make of rifle by visual. Hell, a lot of the weapons on here i don't recognize. Not to mention that weapons come in multiple calibers. My initial point with all this aside is that its completely plausible for a rifle like that to be chambered for .22 and that barrels that small exist. Then we started a conversation on how deadly a .22 actually is.

So everything you've been saying is irrelevant to the point I was initially making. Good job.

he stated earlier that it's JNG-90
the JNG-90 is a rifle that was developed by and only used by the Turks and can only fire the specified rounds as there was no need for any other calibre
it is not only implausible but hilarious to suggest that a bolt-action rifle like the JNG-20 can be chambered for .22
.22 is deadly, sure, and? this is a military grade rifle meant for warfare

it is not only implausible but hilarious to suggest that a bolt-action rifle like the JNG-20 can be chambered for .22
.22 is deadly, sure, and? this is a military grade rifle meant for warfare
Didn't know it was a JNG. Big deal. Thats not even what I'm talking about.

Barrel holes aren't even that small IRL,
I was making the point that barrel holes irl can be and are in fact that small. I have not stated it was practical to chamber that rifle in particular for a .22. I'm talking about other weapons in general.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:33:25 PM by Tayasaurus »

I was making the point that barrel holes irl can be and are in fact that small. I have not stated it was practical to chamber that rifle in particular for a .22. I'm talking about other weapons in general.
You clearly were insulting me.

I was merely stating that a military rifle isn't going to have a tiny hole in the barrel, much less in Blockland.

saying a statement is dumb/ignorant isn't a personal attack.

oh my gosh you cut her head off you murderor

idc about the real life barrel issue. it looks stupid in blockland because it doesn't fit into the game's style of large detail instead of micro detail. the bullets in this game are large and visible, this forced realism stuff looks dumb.

i, uh, am pretty sure the model isn't meant for blockland, lol

oh ok. then i don't really care

Does anyone have a good UV texturing tutorial for blender?