Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852866 times)

anyone know an easy way to edit a model's texture file without using photoshop?
[snip]

??

anyone know an easy way to edit a model's texture file without using photoshop?
you could try using Blender's texture painting thing?? not entirely sure what problem you're having

there's... extra faces and stuff that dont fit onto the texture

there's... extra faces and stuff that dont fit onto the texture
select the extra faces and move them onto the texture space. or make the texture bigger.

What he needs to do is set the texture on repeat if it isn't already. I have no idea how to do this in the newest Blenders but it should be doable.
I seen the UV map, the textures are shifted to the exact texture size. He could also select the bad textures and shift them back (G Y/X -t) where G, Y/X (horizontal/vertical) are hotkeys and t is the texture size.

At least for me by default the texture is already on Repeat. There shouldn't be physically anything wrong with your textures in this case.

Less minor and might not be the case but also make sure you are actually mapping to the UV. For me the texture was by default generated mapping so it never really cared about the UV.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:58:41 AM by LeetZero »

Sorry could you post that again i wasn't listening

That topography looks a tad bit off. The flow could be more even.

That topography looks a tad bit off. The flow could be more even.
joke's on you i made it worse

subdivision surface is a powerful drug that makes garbage look less like garbage though

i'll stop posting this ear now because five pictures of an ear on one page is ridiculous AT LEAST IT'S NOT GUNS

What program are you using to make that?

What program are you using to make that?
Blender plus it's matcap rendering

I made a Hard Top Off-Road version of the New Jeep, thoughts?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:16:46 PM by Filipe »

the new new jeep looks amazing

the only thing i don't understand is why you elevated the exhaust pipe at the front like a big rig

It's a snorkel that helps the engine breathing underwater.