The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852038 times)

some kind of ray gun, i guess.

I made more progress and learned how to make the gun look alien
added some detail, cleaned up barrel and receiver, thickened stock, added some more detail to magazine, thickened charging handle

I might just show the viewport and not render every time I try to show this model when I make more progress

I made more progress and learned how to make the gun look alien
added some detail, cleaned up barrel and receiver, thickened stock, added some more detail to magazine, thickened charging handle

I might just show the viewport and not render every time I try to show this model when I make more progress
I swear, this reminds me of something from Insaniquarium Deluxe

I swear, this reminds me of something from Insaniquarium Deluxe

blub blub fish gun

Does anyone have a 1x1 brick from blockland that I could use as a ref? Preferably I'd like it in .obj format too

Does anyone have a 1x1 brick from blockland that I could use as a ref? Preferably I'd like it in .obj format too
dunno what you're intentions are but if you're making bricks then this site has a 1x1f brick in .blend format with all of the textures with it

just got into rigging

works like a charm
It's like a thin person trapped in a fat body.

dunno what you're intentions are but if you're making bricks then this site has a 1x1f brick in .blend format with all of the textures with it
I took a look at this and the 1x1 brick in this .blend is actually twice as big as it should be, kinda like the default player type and some other resource models in the stickies.

By the way, I'm using port's exporter, not the old 2.44 or whatever
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:32:18 PM by Insert Name Here² »

actually the thin stuff are the bones of the rigs.

actually the thin stuff are the bones of the rigs.
Yeah no stuff

have you ever been in a fatsuit