Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3838295 times)

It's gorgeous, now if only Blockland was capable of animated textures

One of the nicest looking mods to be made in awhile. Excellent work!

holy stuff, this is probably the nicest thing i've ever seen modeled for this game explicitly, and it still looks like it fits

props to you man, this is awesome

It's gorgeous, now if only Blockland was capable of animated textures

IFL materials are used for making "animated textures". The downside is that everyone would be required to have that particular add-on installed, otherwise it wouldn't work for people.

IFL materials are used for making "animated textures". The downside is that everyone would be required to have that particular add-on installed, otherwise it wouldn't work for people.
Is it possible to do it by toggling mesh via LOD and DTS animations? Like, have one set of mesh with Texture A be toggled at a later frame for a different set of mesh with Texture B and so on

Is it possible to do it by toggling mesh via LOD and DTS animations? Like, have one set of mesh with Texture A be toggled at a later frame for a different set of mesh with Texture B and so on
yes. bit of a pain though. you may find it easier to just toggle node visibility

yes. bit of a pain though. you may find it easier to just toggle node visibility
I guess doing that also makes it more scripter friendly, since you can just time things through scripting and not having to time it with the model's frames

i recommend moving behind my barrier

So, it's like a regular doughnut, except for the fact that it has more than twenty thousand tris.
Also, the icing is about two to three inches thick.

Whoops.

Also, here's an M4 I'm working on for no specific reason.

I still have to buff out the stock, as the little hole for the carrying strap is thicker than the stock itself.

Here's how that car I made long ago turned out.

I abandoned it.

nothing i do can really compare to what carbon has done as of late but i made a few edits of the default rowboat for skill's server