The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3838272 times)

another ship sneak peek!

CONAN PLS RLELEASE
maaaaaaaaaybe ;)

jk i will for sure im just making more ships too so ya.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:16:13 PM by Conan »

looks cool but i dont see how that would fit into the blockhead's hand unless it were rotated

i'm not really sure either, it just kinda floats there

maybe scale it down a bit??

maybe scale it down a bit??
That's the thing, if he does that, the weapon will be floating in the middle of the player's hand, unless he doesn't change the width of the weapon, but then it'll look squashed

He could just cut off the rest of the back of the gun and just have this vertical grip or something, but then that would look really strange for that kind of weapon

It's quite a conundrum

just move hand to be more right behind the main body

the gun looks completely fine lol

the gun looks completely fine lol
The problem is that the player's hand is nowhere near where the trigger is, and there's not really a way to make it look good without the player's hand severely clipping into the model

The problem is that the player's hand is nowhere near where the trigger is, and there's not really a way to make it look good without the player's hand severely clipping into the model
then have it clip the bottom of the hand. a lot of bushidos guns do this but because the overall positioning looks about right nobody noticed

WHO DARES DISTURB THE FLYING DUTCHMAN?!

i know its shameless advertisement but honestly whats a pirate RPG without Skeleneer?

implying you'll actually release it

implying you'll actually release it
i did. it's been available for download for almost a year