Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3811416 times)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:15:44 AM by Khain »

finished!
Not with that tiny and insignificant difference in the shading on the 'toes' of the feet it's not

i have the key to your soul back

that looks loving excellent khain

i have the key to your soul back

i had something like this in mind

that looks loving excellent khain
thx fam

Not with that tiny and insignificant difference in the shading on the 'toes' of the feet it's not

yea that triggers my ocd as well but wings seem to hate the blockhead's feet when it comes to smooth shading

Well, the default Blockhead's feet are flat shaded, and your model has a lot of sharp edges anyway, so flat shading the feet might look better than whatever mess Wings is causing there

health bot floaty

is it an image or mounted bot

health bot floaty

is it an image or mounted bot
mounted bot with particle effect image mounted to that bot, allows for an arbitrary amount of heal robots to orbit a player

can't it occlude your view if its orbiting in front of your face or is that an intentional drawback of the item

im gonna slice u in half

im gonna slice u in half
i like the little blades coming off the sides, looks excellent

can't it occlude your view if its orbiting in front of your face or is that an intentional drawback of the item
i use selective ghosting to hide the bot when its in first person, which also conveniently hides the emitter image

i like the little blades coming off the sides, looks excellent
i use selective ghosting to hide the bot when its in first person, which also conveniently hides the emitter image
holy stuff I didn't know that was possible

holy stuff I didn't know that was possible
it's what i used for the unusuals in tournaments so they wouldn't interfere with the various images mounted during combat

also plan to use it for a low HP display for medics only in the boss battles server, so they know who to heal first

Can I get a brief tutorial on how to do it because the visibility issue was a main hinderance for my recolorable hat mod and if I can remove that with selective ghosting I'll be very happy