Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3773014 times)

sick

will this be released at some point?
ya

if not full release standalone, probably as a public git repo

havent posted in here for a REALLY long time
been meaning to say those bows look absolutely gorgeous for a while, you did really great work

awesome designs as always

Well, here's what I was working on before I was so RUDELY interrupted by yesterday's nonsense. Maybe it'll make it in-game one day. Ignore the triangulation on the grip.

strangler57(View in 3D)

Mane shut yo bitch ass up im finna bust yo head open with the choppa forget ass brother god damn head ah...

Well, here's what I was working on before I was so RUDELY interrupted by yesterday's nonsense. Maybe it'll make it in-game one day. Ignore the triangulation on the grip.
YOOOOOO

havent posted in here for a REALLY long time
-AoD image-
I like how the creatures look.
The inspirations of the originals is clearly there, yet the models show a bit more detail and style.

so, so good. ugh. you make things look so perfect  and i cant get over it every time

so, so good. ugh. you make things look so perfect  and i cant get over it every time
You have no idea how much this means to me coming from you, who is one of the modders I most admire in the blockland community, thanks man <3

it needs to be said my bro, your edges make me wet as forget i hope to see you do a highpoly one day. care to share the wireframe?

it needs to be said my bro, your edges make me wet as forget i hope to see you do a highpoly one day. care to share the wireframe?
Sure thing.

u got some funky lil tri's but i assume blockland dont care

geometry so loving clean too UGH

i'll post something i havent posted here