Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854262 times)

-snip-
i was listening to this when i saw that and i was amazed, then i saw your bolt and for some reason it turned me off

I made some pretty stuffty bricks back then. I actually had no clue whether to even try importing to Blockland.

Oh and here's a Kirby model for blockland that just got off the ground.

i never finished it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:03:15 AM by dig dug »

Makes me think of a pink Super Meat Boy

Then again, both Kirby and Meat Boy are just simple shapes with arms and feet protruding from their body

-snip-
Currently, there is no working importer to import to the BLB format to work in blockland that has been released

Currently, there is no working importer to import to the BLB format to work in blockland that has been released

There is now .dae

what is this?

Destiny's .OBJ to .BLB?

That LL is everywhere. I am not getting it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:06:46 AM by Demian »

Asdf, accidental double post.

The LL is his logo, he signs all his models because he's apparently so important that he needs to sign them

The LL is his logo, he signs all his models because he's apparently so important that he needs to sign them

I never said I am "so important", but just deal with it, what does if matter if I sign everything with my logo?

It's like Stocking is signing everything with her signature.

So first post in this topic, 3rd ever model.course it is in sketchup, so it's pretty easy :I

fasf images are terrible

Any suggestions are what to do to improve/add to the model? Oh and in case you didn't know, it's a bazooka with a rediac spin to it :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:32:40 AM by Boba Fett »

I never said I am "so important", but just deal with it, what does if matter if I sign everything with my logo?

It's like Stocking is signing everything with her signature.

Just because someone does something you want to do doesn't make it okay for you to do it.
There is literally NO reason for you to put your logo on your models, and if anything it makes you look like a high-and-mighty egotistical toolbag

Just because someone does something you want to do doesn't make it okay for you to do it.
There is literally NO reason for you to put your logo on your models, and if anything it makes you look like a high-and-mighty egotistical toolbag

That's so loving fascinating. Tell me more.

It's my decision, you can choose bettween getting once I release, or pissing on them and getting all butthurt over me. I will just ignore you or laugh my ass off and post something stupid in counterattack. Or both.

There's also litterary NO reason for us to live.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:48:51 AM by LeetZero »