The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852222 times)

Blender, in my opinion. I understood it better than I understood Milkshape, lol.

Blender, in my opinion. I understood it better than I understood Milkshape, lol.
I'll try it thanks.

Low poly model of sonic's head.

My first model that is like this.

Edit: I fixed the ears, but I'm not going to post it. I'm too lazy.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:04:47 AM by Uxie »

Low poly model of sonic's head*.

My first model that is like this.

Edit: I fixed the ears, but I'm not going to post it. I'm too lazy.
Anyways, looks really good.

What's the best easiest 3d modeler?
Blender. You just have to find the right tutorials.

Blender is way better than milkshape, however milkshape is easier for beginners. However if you start using blender now then I suggest you get the new one (2.58).

no program is easiest

so today I figured out there isnt a .dts exporter for blender, and probrebly will never be, /depressed
Are you stuffting me? Are you sure you don't mean importer? Because the community has been using dts exporter for years.

you mean importer?
I Can give you a .zip of my blender withthe importer installed afew weeks from now when I am not grounded.
I'm calling bullstuff. There is no known .dts importer for Blender. But by all means, send me the file. Just in case..

no program is easiest
That's a crock of stuff.

There are quite blatant differences in the accessibility of each program.

Let's not start a war about what program is the easiest.

That can only be chosen by the users, and all the users aren't the same loving person with the same loving minds.

Me for one, i think MS3D is easy, and that blender is average hard and that google sketchup is impossible.

^_^
Double picture '-.-

Are you stuffting me? Are you sure you don't mean importer? Because the community has been using dts exporter for years.
I'm calling bullstuff. There is no known .dts importer for Blender. But by all means, send me the file. Just in case..
The community is using the older 2.49 to export while he's probably using 2.58

if you want blockland styled models
wings3D