Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3851006 times)

But blender takes effort to learn :C

I know.  I tried it once, but it looks too technical.
It's harder to learn so it sucks?

No, The whole discussion was over what I use, which is Milkshape and Hexagon.  I am not saying blender sucks, just it is harder for me to use.

I hate to repost but

selling this for $5 on
Turbosquid
3dexport
the3dstudio

to be fair it was fairly low on the page.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:11:22 AM by Yndaaa~ »

I hate to repost but

to be fair it was fairly low on the page.
I'm going to repost this old model that nobody ever (i think) gave a opinion to it or whatever

colt

shiny
:panda:

but cool soldier

Ew skelotinzed trigger. Not blocko at all

Ew skelotinzed trigger. Not blocko at all

October 28, 2010, 04:45:21 PM                        rip

Preview pic:

In the RTB holding tank.

I don't know why but i now feel like making a Vietnam pack after Mr jelly begged suggested it (FOR OWN SERVER USE >:D)

L1A1 SLR
M1 Garand
M1 Carbine
M14 Rifle - not the one with the cool reload and hands and blalblllablal
M16A1
HK33

THOMPSON M1A1
MAC-10
MP-40
UZI
L2A1

Ithaca 37
Remington 870
Remington 11-48

Stoner 63
M60
L2A1 AR

M79
M203
XM148

Browning HP
S&W MK22 MOD.0
COLT M1911
Walther PPK
S&W Model 12

when im done with the models il post them all in one, not post each one separately

ALSO

MORE GREEN LANTERN

FIGHT ACTION

:cookieMonster:

every .mdl decompiler I use crashes on me :(

Hey

Hey guys

STOP MAKING WEAPONS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE IF YOU KEEP MAKING stuffTY LOW-POLY WEAPONS, THIS IS FACT. YOU JUST WONT.

Not to mention we have enough of the loving things add-on wise, knock it off

Hey

Hey guys

Not to mention we have enough of the loving things add-on wise, knock it off

Everyone must make an AR-15 / M4 / M16 at some point in their life, and forget everyone who thinks otherwise.
The best possible way to improve is to do! the world only has so many firearms! who cares if we make the same gun a few times, its not like even half of them ever even make it in game, you might see it as a waste of time but thats only because you haven't done it yourself, I don't regret making all those weapons, they helped me learn what worked and what didn't.
Don't go around trying to ruin other peoples fun just because you don't like seeing the same weapon 3 times a day on a good week.

And Khepri! We make our weapons because we enjoy it! Half of us don't plan to do anything with modeling later in life and of the half that do probably less than 5% will ever go industrial, we have to enjoy our freedom while it lasts, once we start having to pay bills we won't have time to model.

just sayin

No, replicating real life weapons is basically a hugeass copout for general lack of creativity. Draw some stuff do some concepts and model that stuff. 100 dollars it'll be far more enjoyable and have more experience than extruding out a couple hundred polys that it takes to make that gun.

ALSO I CAN REPOST NAKED PEOPLE TOO YNDAA >:( (well yours isnt naked but STIL!!!!!1)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:24:06 AM by Khepri »

Go back to your grave silly Anybody.

Speaking of dead cold (any)bodies, hi.

Speaking of dead cold (any)bodies, hi.
Hi, what inter-dimensional portal did you fall into in Finland that had its grip on you for 2 years.