Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 4177664 times)

guies modle some tacticool weapons for Operation:Infiltration

Hydra's model got pagelost

Update. The white edges are just caused by the texture. I know how to fix it and will.
Hao u make texture tell me tell me

guies modle some tacticool weapons for Operation:Infiltration
anybody is making modles 4 u nobe

EDIT: turnip with some edits!
also, critiscism? there's something i don't like about it.. i think it's just the color. i hate the color of turnips. it's all bright and ow

cc please, also forget turnip color.

Hydra's model got pagelost
yep

working on a second head.

does this version of blender have a .dts exporter?

which version?

2.49b is the only version that does.

Use Google Sketchup. Easiest modeling program, by far the best for Blockland. It's also free and funded by a multi-billion dollar company.
Thisthisthis.

Whoa Hydra.
That's freakn' awesome.

It seems that BMesh added some unexpected features too. Backwards compatibility with ancient technology. (Blender 2.49b tells me that the OBJ has "old style edges" and requests that I make a new entry in the bug tracker.) OBJs from BLS2OBJ now import properly and have correct UV mapping and materials. Now only if Blockland would have correctly UV mapped bricks.

I'm serious. They are not mapped like you would expect them to. The UV map is 1.02 larger than the image at places to give the bricks a more beveled edge. But Torque is all fancy and stuff and makes margin automatically so it actually works really well. Not so much in Blender. It's good as long as nobody takes a good long look at the bricks. Might work for movie sets and such.

Arch of the Constantine from Bedroom.

speaking of which, since destiny's site exploded, where does one get BLS2OBJ now?