Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3908362 times)

whaaaatever just ended up using generic MS Mincho and having to find the correct input character codes

10+ hours spent in development (actually this took forever to render, probably because of the geometrical complexity of the characters)
Y u no UV map

blame the african secret service.

but there is no african secret service :(

africa isn't a country

but there is no african secret service :(

africa isn't a country
dude.. ofc there is..

South African maybe. Africa is not a country.

South African maybe. Africa is not a country.
its,, blockland african service dumas

PROGRESS

and does anyone have a clue as to WHY colorshift is affecting certain faces of the model that arent blank.png

its,, blockland african service dumas

BLOCKLAND AFRICAN SECRET SERVICE: TO THE RESCUE

Y u no UV map
i always prefer actually modeling things on to texturing for two reasons
1. it tends to look better overall because, like SVG, there's no limit to the detail i can put in and quality doesn't degrade with zooming
2. i don't know how to

and does anyone have a clue as to WHY colorshift is affecting certain faces of the model that arent blank.png
If a texture has any bit of transparency, it's affected by colorShift

Also, is that a Marathon symbol i see? :o

-snip-
PROGRESS

I have had this problem before, from memory, to fix it you need to separate any colour that isn't to be shifted, into its own object. Assuming you are using blender that is.

I have had this problem before, from memory, to fix it you need to separate any colour that isn't to be shifted, into its own object. Assuming you are using blender that is.

works

holy stuff after 3 years of trying to do it i finally made water that realistically collides and transitions into land

forget yesssss