Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3907251 times)

trying to start to model and getting frustrated as hell
Don't worry it's gets easier, just keep playing around more.

Dear Hydralisk, that is how to make models well.
His models aren't that bad..

my models are missing something.........

ADD MORE SPIKES NAD LUMPY BITS

I like Hydralisk's models.

I don't understand this sudden attack on my modeling. I haven't said anything for several pages or any self-entitling comments on my modeling.
And what's with this spike myth, I only use claws/spikes on my abomination because it's based on necromorphs?

I haven't said anything for several pages or any self-entitling comments on my modeling.
And what's with this spike myth, I only use claws/spikes on my abomination because it's based on necromorphs?

A lot of this

I don't understand this sudden attack on my modeling. I haven't said anything for several pages or any self-entitling comments on my modeling.
wait you have a different account again
what the hell

It isn't sudden. Most people have hated your models since you started posting them.

i really want to see someone model this for blockland

i'd assume it wouldn't be too difficult since he's pretty blocky already

You can't hate Hydralisk's models just because you hate Hydralisk. And Extrude his models are better than you could ever make, just saying.

Because you can compare vehicles to "organic" creature creation. Interesting.

Oh stop being such a bitch and grow a pair. Your vehicle models aren't very good at all, I'm sure he could make way better if he wanted to mess about with Blockland's awful vehicles.

No reason to get mad about it lol.