Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854147 times)

Actually, I'm 19 years old, I born in Israel. believe it or not, but still I prefer that people here will respect me althought my English mistakes..For all my posts I'm using google translation.
You don't speak English at 19 but you're living in the US? How does that work?

He never said whether or not he was in the US.

If you are born into an English speaking country you are able to pick up grammar mistakes just by reading something.
I'm sure most 13 year olds can pick up most grammar mistakes just by hearing the phrase, it has little to do with "being 19." Besides, you aren't 19. Does that mean you have bad grammar too?

English speaking =/= dominant language is English. You're missing the point. This is a modeling thread, what does it matter if his grammar isn't perfect. And little to do with being 19? How many 7 year olds do you know with better grammatical skills than your average 19 year old?

He never said whether or not he was in the US.
He doesn't need to.

kudos to anybody who makes the Shambler from Metro Last Light

I'm making a Mercedes C Class. What do you guys think?

sorta page loss

He doesn't need to.

You don't speak English at 19 but you're living in the US? How does that work?
It doesn't, sorry I didn't change that thought.. I've never been in the US.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:32:54 PM by BlockAlpha »

Oh yeah, that is the forum default. Nevermind, then.

how can you use the forum without changing that

Not caring, I'd guess. 4chan was like three hours ahead for me for like three weeks before I got around to fixing it.

how can you use the forum without changing that
You aren't really REQUIRED to change it. I'm fairly certain mine is wrong.
-
edit: yup, it's 9:02 right now. Post says 7:02.

kudos to anybody who makes the Shambler from Metro Last Light
Ew, the Bastard is wayyy better than the Shambler. I say kudos to anybody who makes the Tihar.

comparing shotgun to machine gun

Can I make a bunch of model requests in here?

I need a few models resembling the guns featured in Receiver game.

I need a Smith&Wesson Model 10 revolver, Colt M1911A1 and Glock 17 with automatic sear.
If possible, please give these guns animations like hammer clicking down, chamber being opened, chamber being closed, chamber being spinned for revolver,
For pistols a fire anim with trigger being pulled and the slide animated, animation for pulling black slide and releasing it, safety lock/unlock anims for Colt and automatic fire toggle for Glock17 anims would be great.

Right now I'm working on weapons that closely resemble the Receiver ones, and so far I've made a Revolver that acts pretty much like Receiver S&W. The only problem with it is that it lacks animations since it uses Bushido's Adventure Pack Revolver model as a placeholder.

wip
sorry for stuff compression i cant get it into a gif any other ways