Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3902273 times)

swing takes too long doesnt feel like theres any force behind it

just shorten the lift up and the slice time and it should look slightly better/more forceful

????
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:52:38 PM by DerpDerp »

yo

tried to make a ww1-styled tank, but got this instead. not done, opinions?

the side, uhhhhhh

that was supposed to be some kind of door but uh i forgot it

[img width=600 ]http://i.imgur.com/2zEKhGj.gif[/img]

????
ya thats good

!WARNING!
                                    Past this point lies FNaF & Undertale shiz. If allergic, skip to next page. otherwise, you                                                                                                                        may be killed due to Bleach consumption

The reason that stuff lies beyond this point, is due to two things: 1. Recognition on stuff like DeviantArt, and 2. boredom and vidya game stuff. I, myself am STILL making a FNaF game, mainly due to the fact that I had been making one since the first game came out, but I had to restart twice due to corruptions & losses of hard drives.

You have been warned....

I'll start with non-fandom images for you.
(PS I ALSO TAKE REQUESTS)

------------------=-{Fandoms Below}-=------------------

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:22:14 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

I completely regret posting that.
RIP MY REP

you can still edit your post dummy

also please put width=900 inside the img tags on your images so they don't pagestretch like mad on people who don't have 1920x1080 monitors

yo

tried to make a ww1-styled tank, but got this instead. not done, opinions?
it looks kinda like those pencil sharpeners that look like something other than a pencil sharpener
if you know what I mean

I completely regret posting that.
RIP MY REP
it's ok, there wasn't much to lose.

also the models were pretty good.

it looks kinda like those pencil sharpeners that look like something other than a pencil sharpener
if you know what I mean

pretty much everything looks like a pencil sharpener that doesnt look like a pencil sharpener

anyway any ideas how i can remove that look? delete that thing on the top?

if you know what I mean
yep, only if you use it for rectangular pencils!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:25:19 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

it's not like im putting this in game anyway