The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3851181 times)

I'm working on some car modeled after the cars of the 1920s

Looks pretty good so far

Looks pretty good so far
thanks bb

BTW Modeling cars is very hard like holy stuff.

mhm, it take me a practice to modelling my vehicles to make look better than before.

Wip

Need to fix the ribs and make them look rounder and the back to be less flat.

Mmmmmm 1926 car! Tomorrow I plan to refurbish and polish the model and add the required stuff to make it be able to work in-game as well if I can!

other than the doors, looks excellent. not sure if you can really fix the door situation though; its passable and the rest of the model makes up for whatever issues one might have with them.

maybe at least make the door handles not look like grey slugs stuck to the side lol. go for something shaped like this?

other than the doors, looks excellent. not sure if you can really fix the door situation though; its passable and the rest of the model makes up for whatever issues one might have with them.

maybe at least make the door handles not look like grey slugs stuck to the side lol. go for something shaped like this?
[img width=300 ]http://img.archiexpo.com/images_ae/photo-g/142639-8133360.jpg[/img]
Alright I'll be sure to change out the handle! I am keeping the way the doors look though. Quite a few of the 1920's Bentley's and other cars had a hard-leather cover on the doors and I like the way it looks. Thanks for the suggestion!

This man even put the steering wheel on the correct side, bravo.

Wow Insert! I have to say I am amazed, it looks great!

The only thing I'd suggest is making the car a bit bigger and taller ( maybe by raising the suspension or making the wheels a bit bigger) and add more interior room, the driver is too close to the steering wheel, speaking of the steering it should be bigger, other than that it's very nice