Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3906980 times)

I didn't even know you could model at all until like 2 days ago or something, and now all of a sudden in that span of time you have pumped out two stunning vehicles. sheesh
I can't really believe it at all either. Literally I started this week, like on monday-tuesday I was just screwing around and testing and the cars were stuff. But then yesterday and today, I made full-fledged attempts and somehow, IDK but they turned out much better than I expected. Hue

This took a while to render but here's a 4K render of the car! You can click the image to view the full-size version.

cool i made a v e h i c l e to compete with your v e h i c l e

oh look its yet another thing khain made that's super cool but never will get released :(

Let me guess, Madmax inspired car? Noice

The engine is big enough to power a Tonka truck omfg

Nice though!

oh look its yet another thing khain made that's super cool but never will get released :(
ill release everything i ever made i jsut need the script0r :(
Let me guess, Madmax inspired car? Noice

The engine is big enough to power a Tonka truck omfg

Nice though!
yeah it's really big

we need a Mad Max-esce vehicle pack that uses CVS.

tried modeling again (this model is not done at all)
i call it the "service rifle", but it's a placeholder name - all the guns in my game will be named after elements, their designation (like M16 or AR15 or M79) will be the shortened name on the periodic table then their atomic number
this gun may be named after krypton but i still am not finished the gun so i have not named it officially yet

i still suck at modeling and everyone that has ever posted a model here are probably better than me at this

AWAKE

JUDGEMENT

GUNMORPHING

I can't tell what happens to her right foot

AWAKE
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/O5qaM8z.png[/img]

JUDGEMENT
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/6Gdenuy.gif[/img]
GUNMORPHING
w h a t  in the actual forget

this would be absolutely hilarious and mindboggling to see ingame
i presume you know how to make custom playertypes from scratch now? I can help you get that animation ingame if you need.

Pompmaker what have you done