The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3838389 times)

remember this low poly toby model i made a long time ago?

its broken and needs work, but killgore52 from the zelda modding community took some time to help me understand actor editing/getting toby into zelda 64 correctly. this probably doesnt belong here but i dont give two stuffs ive been trying to get this model into zelda for almost a year now and i finally have a picture of it running right (thanks killgore!!!!)

You should totally replace the Gorons with Toby

You should totally replace the Gorons with Toby
thinking about doing that with breath of the wild. apparently editing that game is easier and id get to use my better looking model

i forgot how to model curved pipes again how did u do that hoot
Late to this question, but imo the best way is to make the pipe's path first with a curve/path, I personally use bezier.

After that make a circle curve or alternatively make a regular circle and convert to a path. (Alt C)

Now select your curve, select the curve tab in properties and choose the circle as your bevel object.

You should now have your pipe/tube/whatever.

This isn't just limit to circles, useful for various things like a rectangle belt.

Some crap for Blockland in light of today's trailer
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:57:53 AM by TheArmyGuy »

intense cannon action

did the roof get shot up

Almost done with this sedan
Mismatch color

right now I have to fix the steering animation for it.

Okay, I fixed steering animation.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:49:26 PM by master king deaddude »

Some crap for Blockland in light of today's trailer

nevermind they're not for blockland I forgot how needlessly frustrating this is I wasted 5 hours of my time trying this stuff fml

nevermind they're not for blockland I forgot how needlessly frustrating this is I wasted 5 hours of my time trying this stuff fml

That looks cool, why not?

That looks cool, why not?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313887.0
Plus I can't code so it's mostly frankensteining stuff together until it works by trial and error