Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772445 times)

While i am okay with a droideka in any good looking shape, i do wonder how it would look like if you did it in a more Blockland style, like the battledroid from Tophius.
I am not saying that droideka is ugly, not at all, it is awesome!

no it's good like it is

While i am okay with a droideka in any good looking shape, i do wonder how it would look like if you did it in a more Blockland style, like the battledroid from Tophius.
I am not saying that droideka is ugly, not at all, it is awesome!
I already took that into account. The B1 Battle Droid playertype is clearly based on the LEGO appearance even down to the legs not bending in its walking animation.

And my argument was the lego droidekas are fugly.

I'm open to accepting constructive criticism on the model honestly, because I understand where you are coming from with it perhaps not fitting a Blockland style and I want to improve on that. Just keep in mind I plan to make more droids to fit the style seen with my droideka to give more options to the community.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:24:00 PM by Cowboy Dude »

i had that right most one, i think its the oldest lego droideka, it rolled up in a nice ball, but like the other ones it seems none of them would have a clean walk animation the way they're built

Oh yeah i forgot how ugly the lego droideka's were. That is a good reason why you chose this design. :P

The right one was used in the lego games, so that's the one I remember the most lol.

As for feedback, it is hard to say what exactly i would want to see changed.
Initially i thought that it was too detailed, but i am actually not sure if that is gonna bother me in-game.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:02:18 PM by i dont even know »

It would probably look better if the point was a bit rounder and the back a bit longer.
But not bad!

It would probably look better if the point was a bit rounder and the back a bit longer.
But not bad!

I really really like this item. It would be cool for RPGs

I really really like this item. It would be cool for RPGs
*snicker* he doesnt know