The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772425 times)

brickadia weapons confirmed

made this epic shading today

first time doing stuff like this

That looks exactly like a Vetterli but with a straight pull bolt instead. Love it.

Trying to make a face rig with this guy. Just about all the required detail is there, I just need to rig it up.

That looks exactly like a Vetterli but with a straight pull bolt instead. Love it.
Thanks, I used it as a reference. I'm using a lot of late 1800s/early 1900s firearms as references. Like this C96.

that style and rendering is just so loving dope holy stuff

that style and rendering is just so loving dope holy stuff

Well you're in for a treat

I need to find/make some good ground textures so I can do more renders like this. Maybe put some of these guns through substance painter...

Tried out substance painter, got the hang of it pretty good. Now I just need to make a model thats intended to be textured so the uv's dont suck and bring up issues.

[img width= 1080]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418962684046868492/515022138122698752/unknown.png[/img]

Tried out substance painter, got the hang of it pretty good. Now I just need to make a model thats intended to be textured so the uv's dont suck and bring up issues.
bitch the forget you should texture more, holy forget it's so good

i made some retro shotgun thing

srry if its bad i just started modeling

doom supr shotgun confirmed for blockland

bitch the forget you should texture more, holy forget it's so good
you got it partner

i super suggest you start working with high and low poly bakes
e.g:

but honestly have fun Substance Painter is one of the most fun programs to learn and use

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:33:56 AM by hootaloo »