Author Topic: Jizz in my Pants  (Read 4171 times)

Ohyea you know the song jizz in my pants by the lonely island

I think the son is awsome like the lyrics
I ATE A GRAPE AND I JIZZED IN MY PANTS (odd expressions)

discuss
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:15:50 PM by Diargon »

No I don't, and I don't want to.

I love how you make a discussion topic without offering any of your own content to start it off. Very professional.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:24:33 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I hate this song, i heard a few seconds of it, heard it was rap, instant hate (I hate rap, sorry to those who like it)

So many topics of this stuffty, dead, old song. ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Every idiot in my school is laughing their ass off at this.

"HEY NICK HAHA THIS SO FUNY JIZZ IN MY PANTS"
"god damn loving handicap."

It's as if the school intentionally pairs me with these idiots in my class and enjoys torturing me about it.

I hate rap as well, it's stuffty music just talking about vandalism, guns, and love.

Agreed. This was funny back around Christmas. Move on to their other songs if you like this one so much.

It's still funny, to me, though if someone were to JUST find out about it and tell me to watch it, I'd find it unfunny.

Which is really stupid, but true.

It's as if the school intentionally pairs me with these idiots in my class and enjoys torturing me about it.
QFT,there's some idiot in my class who doesn't know what a snake is. :c I tricked him into thinking it was underarm hair. (:3) But someone told him what it was. :c

QFT,there's some idiot in my class who doesn't know what a snake is. :c I tricked him into thinking it was underarm hair. (:3) But someone told him what it was. :c

noob: "look at how much snake I has."
leet: "that's armpit hair"
noob: "then whats a snake?"
leet: "look down"
noob: "I see nothing"
leet: "exactly"

Nice grammar, dude.

Good god. My brother found it today now all him and his friends are going around saying it. I'm going to club him next time I hear it.