Retail Discussion!

Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53221 times)

10 seconds before retail is released.   :cookieMonster:

Bleh, Your jokes stink like this one.

I was just joking.
I don't think fraps does the frames per second right on V2. It says I get 75 on bones' titanic (v2).

:cookieMonster:

Bleh, Your jokes stink like this one.

k thx for sharing.  We need more smileys.  There isn't an indifferent :| smiley.

Partizan

no, what we need are more vids of retail  :cookieMonster:

I will not survive this last week without a few more videos!

I don't have a video but I got a semi blurry picture,

I think bones probably has some videos to post still, so expect more soon.

VIDS NEEDED! WILL PAY IN :cookie:

gmod icon or pac man in the upper right corner?  :cookieMonster:

D: i cant get my god damned bank to go along with paypal, so i doubt i will be getting it, and one other thing about retail. is it account based and if it is what if you lose your pw what would happen then.... (i hope its not account based

Very well and good that your releasing Patches but ANY news on the Release. Its on every ones mind, I find this Topic quite annoying as you never seem to Reply or answer it. You shouldn't Post things such as the Weapons or some thing as such and make people very irritated that they want to play but an able and thinking it will be out on the 11th when you may has some sort of problem such as a glitch you want to get rid of that may postpone the release.

But I do think you Should Let us know if some thing ans such has happened or give The Community some sort of NEWS on Development other then Weapons/vehicles and such.

Take note that I used a 'glitch' and an example, so if you have other problem with publishing and such its  Generally the same.

In other words, A personal thought on the release date? You'd think there would be allot of people sitting at there computers for 12 hours straight Waiting for the release on Feb 11th.

Any Way don't take this personally and don't go banning me for some silly reason I just said that because allot of people would like to know.

Very well and good that your releasing Patches but ANY news on the Release. Its on every ones mind, I find this Topic quite annoying as you never seem to Reply or answer it. You shouldn't Post things such as the Weapons or some thing as such and make people very irritated that they want to play but an able and thinking it will be out on the 11th when you may has some sort of problem such as a glitch you want to get rid of that may postpone the release.

But I do think you Should Let us know if some thing ans such has happened or give The Community some sort of NEWS on Development other then Weapons/vehicles and such.

Take note that I used a 'glitch' and an example, so if you have other problem with publishing and such its  Generally the same.

In other words, A personal thought on the release date? You'd think there would be allot of people sitting at there computers for 12 hours straight Waiting for the release on Feb 11th.

Any Way don't take this personally and don't go banning me for some silly reason I just said that because allot of people would like to know.

QFT. If anything goes wrong hand me a gun and say what the new release date will be.

Jerven, what would you want with the gun if you'd also get the release date?

I don't have a video but I got a semi blurry picture,

I think bones probably has some videos to post still, so expect more soon.
Awesome, Pac-man!