Author Topic: Retail Discussion!  (Read 53911 times)

I like the look of the new hands.

Jerven, what would you want with the gun if you'd also get the new release date?
I would shoot some people for the anger of delay. Just like Im doing for the PS3. 1 death a day.

Who's next on your murder list?

Hey badspot, are you sticking by the release date? also why isnt there a rocket launcher model? (just get a tube, add a smaller tube under it for the handle and then add a scope thingy and some other details then make it all green)

Squeaky, you sound as if you are talking directly to him :/

Hey badspot, are you sticking by the release date? also why isnt there a rocket launcher model? (just get a tube, add a smaller tube under it for the handle and then add a scope thingy and some other details then make it all green)

So no more arms or legs? That's fun but just kind of weird.

Where are the arms and legs in that picture?

Rayman hacked into the game and merged his game with Blockland Retail

As far as entrepreneur in believes this is the new model for Retail, that is - no arms or legs.

Although I think it's just a glitch from the new hands and feet. :nes:

Glitch or not, it still looks cool :D I say it should be a feature

Wow, it looks so cool! :D I hope this is the new model.

Does it work with Vista?
I've already tried running blockland v0002 and TwoGuns, and they both crashed.
I also tried to run them in administrator mode, but that didn't solve the problem.

I know Vista is relatively new and patching torque for it will require a decent amount of time, but I'd definately like to see it work. Maybe you could release a patch to fix it after BL is released.

This is because your windows defualt drivers for Vista do not include OpenGl support.  Look for an update to your graphics card.
My homebrew OpenGL app works on vista...

Question:
On retail blockland, is player colision set to: 1 for everything?
Edit: thanks anti-cop
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 04:31:27 PM by (MoA) Shaun »

Question:
On retail blockland, is player colision set to: 1?

For everything*

my 5999th psot
i think that looks weird
i kinda would like ti to be like that
but at the same time i dont like it...
but the shadows make it look like thats the new model