Author Topic: Let's Play TES:Morrowind - Vote on the character build now!  (Read 2026 times)

Marcem had the great idea to pass around a saved character for Morrowind. You can read the original thread here.

It's now time to start voting on the character build. Each question contains a link to the relevant article at uesp.net, be sure to check it! We aren't trying to power level here or anything, so for most of them, you can pick whatever you like. But if you don't bother reading what each of the signs do we might end up picking something useless, like the serpent.

You can vote here Polling is closed.

You can view the results here. The spreadsheet is now hidden, the results will be posted soon.

Polling will end on the afternoon of Thursday, April 2nd, Eastern Time.

You should also post if you want to participate in Marcem's thread so we can arrange turn order, agree on rules, etc.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 03:42:30 PM by Wedge »

Voted :D

Time to reinstall Morrowind tor remove all those silly mods.

i voted for everything.

Note that when this part's over, it's back to my thread, sign up there.

I voted that Colten should be the name, and when the results loaded I noticed that Coltran was suggested :o

Ok the poll is running well enough. When it's done google will format it into nice pie charts and bar graphs.

There are 13 submissions for the character at the moment. If I get 7 yays and Marcem doesn't veto the motion, I'll cut the vote time to Monday. If we end on Thursday afternoon we might not finish the character in time for next weekend.

Post yays here. If you want to vote no, don't post.

Also, the current character as of the moment:

Race: tied between Argonian and Imperial
love: Male
Sign: The Thief
Major Skills:
1. Marksman
2. Sneak
3. Long Blade
4. 3 way tie between Athletics/Medium Armor/Heavy Armor
5. -
Minor Skills:
1. One of the major skills from the tie.
2. Block
3. Acrobatics
4. Illusion
5. Security

If you don't like this, vote!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 07:25:03 PM by Wedge »

I think two people voted for every skill, wtf? By the way, stupid names won't be voted on.

People voting for every skill in effect voted for no skills so it's not a huge issue.

The problem is figuring out how to break ties in skills. There probably won't be a tie anywhere else.

Armor's for pussies!

A true samurai finds honor in speed and grace and death!

Wait, Monday wouldn't work, computer would't be back.

I'll only be happy when we make him a werewolf.

Wait, Monday wouldn't work, computer would't be back.

Thursday it is.

I want in on this! That is if it ends up a sneaky athletic Argonian (that's my favorite play style on all TES games).