Author Topic: The Idiots of Blockland Series (1-3)  (Read 27661 times)

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:28:23 PM by ladios »

It's uploaded! Again, I am VERY sorry for the late release guys!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:41:11 PM by Djy1991 »

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:28:30 PM by ladios »

I'm hosting a The Idiots Of BL server to Chat with us. "!TIOBL2 Chat".

Also...in case some of you didn't know, The green glow was pee....and if you can't see the green glow....there was a green glow.

Hm... 2nd one wasn't as funny XD But, it's still cool, 10/10 and a  :cookie: for the bloopers.  :iceCream:

That second one was completely boring. I feel like I wasted 45 minutes of my life download and watching it. The only parts of the video I think you did well with were the mario bros. piece, and the simpsons piece.

Otherwise, it was just everybody running into walls, flipping vehicles and skiing down ramps....for 10 minutes.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:28:38 PM by ladios »

It was not too bad, although the idea got kinda dry after the first one.

Certainly above par to most computer games videos posted on the internet. I enjoyed it.

:cookie:

Flame Face

it was good though it needed more ppl scenes and less car ones.

P.S. Thanks djy i love when you give me no credit in the movie lol. though i know you were up for a long time editing.

i give you two :cookie: :cookie: s and one  :iceCream:

* El Barto Barto gets no thanks at all for hosting till 1:00 AM?

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:28:46 PM by ladios »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER TOW IS SO FUNNA
ME DIES OF LAUTAH
i will not make fun of badspot for he will go emo and ban me from the fourms and watch research!

Hm... 2nd one wasn't as funny XD But, it's still cool, 10/10 and a  :cookie: for the bloopers.  :iceCream:
Thats what they all say to sequels.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER TOW IS SO FUNNA
ME DIES OF LAUTAH
i will not make fun of badspot for he will go emo and ban me from the fourms and watch research!

Nope...it was intended to be hentai....I was going to get a screen shot...but I'm busy this morning.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 01:43:44 PM by El Barto »

That was.....
Startlingly unfunny O.o  The only parts I almost laughed at was the Simpsons scene, and "Hammer Time!!!"....that's it.  Everything else was just goofing off in Blockland as usual. : /  Liked the first one alot better.

Lol at teh chalk board!!! 

Ok, I'm done.