Author Topic: PETA Protest on WoW  (Read 2902 times)

Quote from: mercenary
moronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoron
moronmoronmoronmoronmoronmoro nmoronmoronmoronmoronmoronmor onmoronmoron

PETA are all idiots.

I'm all for animals not being slaughtered for no reason, but come on. PETA takes stuff too far for no reason.

Stupid liberals on about a game, what's next?

PETA may be liberal, but that's not the reason they're idiots.

Whenever Peta tries to display animal cruelty or violence and whatnot it's always hilarious.

there was an achevement that they removed cause of the peta cigarettes you had to kill 1000 baby seals to get a baby seal club


"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE PRINCE OF DARKNESS"
"SHUT UP"
he yells sharon, not shut up

he yells sharon, not shut up
Everyone I saw who saw that commercial sat SHUT UP instead of SHARON.

Made me pissed.

First McDonald now this

Why is PETA deciding to go up against the big Company's and stuff?

lol PETA is a bunch of bitches.

-facepalm into a twisting backflip into a slamming headdesk-

First McDonald now this

Why is PETA deciding to go up against the big Company's and stuff?
They're an organization starved for attention and trying to get a pinch of a feeling of authority by going against companies with experience.  And the only support they have is the kids that don't know better who are swayed by their 'sea kittens'.

I will never take these people seriously, not ever.

I will never take these people seriously, not ever.

Reminds me of killing every animal I saw under my level one day in RS. I made lots of moneys off fur and meat

I whack Rabbits and Squirrels to get my Staves skill up.
Oh no, you killed the Doomguy's rabbit!