Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7106 times)

My god, you guys are crazy. And I throw up at the aspect of that huge hamburger, I have a small stomach...

Oh and I'm going to waste my time looking for some random girl to post on there? Please. I'm just saying that's me ok, and if you don't want to believe that's not my problem... you guys are like my dorky cousins...

Oh and I'm going to waste my time looking for some random girl to post on there?
Actually most child enthusiasts do that.
Whatever

Oh and I'm going to waste my time looking for some random girl to post on there? Please. I'm just saying that's me ok, and if you don't want to believe that's not my problem... you guys are like my dorky cousins...

Hey hey hey dipstuff, ya see that edit button? Click it instead of double posting! :D

ZING

Am I really gonna waste my time finding two profiles that match.

Hey hey hey dipstuff, ya see that edit button? Click it instead of double posting! :D

ZING

Jeez sry it's my first time.

Yes, because the facebook one TOTALLY works.

*sigh* I give up. If you're not gonna believe me fine.

Since you asked...

I think he's a huge jerk.

Have a nice ban Pro, I expect to see you again in yet another four months!

*sigh* I give up. If you're not gonna believe me fine.
I believe you. Maybe you can give me your msn so we could chat together. I want to help you.

I believe you. Maybe you can give me your msn so we could chat together. I want to help you.

Ok sure! It's animefashiondes@aol.com

Ok sure! It's animefashiondes@aol.com
I'll add you tomorrow so we could look on a solution to proove that you are really his girlfriend.
I'm very busy right now and msn doesn't seem to work.

Rape is no way to treat a person with split personalities.

I mean, seriously, you're dating that guy?

I remember this one time I was in a server, he joined the server pretending to be a friend of probuilder's. He talked about his awesome prep school for geniuses. He asked what we thought of probuilder.

I didn't have a problem telling him what I thought of probuilder.

You should ask Ephialtes out. He's a pretty classy guy and has a cool accent.